POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random video Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  A random video (Message 24 to 33 of 33)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A random video
Date: 26 Jun 2012 06:41:43
Message: <4fe991e7@news.povray.org>
On 26/06/2012 11:12 AM, Warp wrote:
> Reminds me of this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRgRaxiTBaU

Which in turn reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9O6pCYyelA

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Jun 2012 13:22:13
Message: <4fe9efc5$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:51:39 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Let’s just say they sound false to my ears, worse than canned
>>> laughter.
>>
>> It sounds pretty genuine to me.
>>

> Must be a cultural and/or age thing. Falser than Audrey Hepburn’s bra.

Doesn't seem like it to me most of the time.  <shrug>

>>> Damn! I missed ISIHAC. :-(
>>
>> Time to grab the ep from the BBC site. :)
>>

> Get iPlayer cannot find it ATM but I have 7 days to listen.

get_iplayer worked for me.  The number was 11182.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jun 2012 14:24:56
Message: <4fe9fe78@news.povray.org>
On 26/06/2012 6:22 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:51:39 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Must be a cultural and/or age thing. Falser than Audrey Hepburn’s bra.
>
> Doesn't seem like it to me most of the time.<shrug>

That is why I said it is probably a cultural and/or age thing.
It sounds so: "I have got to ooh and ah" o_O"

> get_iplayer worked for me.  The number was 11182.

Got it now. :-D
It seems to take ages to update. :-(

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:24:58 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 26/06/2012 6:22 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:51:39 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>>> Must be a cultural and/or age thing. Falser than Audrey Hepburn’s bra.
>>
>> Doesn't seem like it to me most of the time.<shrug>
>
> That is why I said it is probably a cultural and/or age thing.
> It sounds so: "I have got to ooh and ah" o_O"

Thinking about it, I wonder if perhaps they loop the reactions in some
cases.

>> get_iplayer worked for me.  The number was 11182.
>>

> Got it now. :-D It seems to take ages to update. :-(

We listened last night - Jeremy was in particularly scintillating form. :)

But we wondered where Graeme was.  We were so looking forward to hearing
some Hamish & Dougal.

Jim

Post a reply to this message