POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random video Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  A random video (Message 14 to 23 of 33)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A random video
Date: 25 Jun 2012 15:07:54
Message: <4fe8b70a@news.povray.org>
On 25/06/2012 7:55 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>    Another thing I wish they'd do is for the side trio to stop freaking
>> >  screaming all the time when anything happens. Just shut up, please.
> I like seeing genuine enthusiasm.  Nothing wrong with people enjoying the
> work they do.

True, there's not but they sound like they are auditioning for an Oprah
audience.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Jun 2012 15:25:40
Message: <4fe8bb34@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:07:56 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 25/06/2012 7:55 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>>    Another thing I wish they'd do is for the side trio to stop
>>>    freaking
>> I like seeing genuine enthusiasm.  Nothing wrong with people enjoying
>> the work they do.
>
> True, there's not but they sound like they are auditioning for an Oprah
> audience.

Never watched Oprah, so I wouldn't know what that sounds like. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jun 2012 15:57:45
Message: <4fe8c2b9$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/06/2012 8:25 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> True, there's not but they sound like they are auditioning for an Oprah
>> >  audience.
> Never watched Oprah, so I wouldn't know what that sounds like.;)

That was me trying to speak American, and use a cultural reference.
Let’s just say they sound false to my ears, worse than canned laughter.
Twats!
Damn! I missed ISIHAC. :-(

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:57:47 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 25/06/2012 8:25 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> True, there's not but they sound like they are auditioning for an
>>> Oprah
>> Never watched Oprah, so I wouldn't know what that sounds like.;)
>
> That was me trying to speak American, and use a cultural reference.

That's what you get, then. ;)

> Let’s just say they sound false to my ears, worse than canned laughter.

It sounds pretty genuine to me.

> Twats!
> Damn! I missed ISIHAC. :-(

Time to grab the ep from the BBC site. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 25/06/2012 9:54 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:57:47 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> That was me trying to speak American, and use a cultural reference.
>
> That's what you get, then. ;)

To be expected. :-P

>> Let’s just say they sound false to my ears, worse than canned laughter.
>
> It sounds pretty genuine to me.

Must be a cultural and/or age thing. Falser than Audrey Hepburn’s bra.

>> Damn! I missed ISIHAC. :-(
>
> Time to grab the ep from the BBC site. :)

Get iPlayer cannot find it ATM but I have 7 days to listen.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> >> Let’s just say they sound false to my ears, worse than canned laughter.
> >
> > It sounds pretty genuine to me.
> >

> Must be a cultural and/or age thing. Falser than Audrey Hepburn’s bra.

  Genuine canned laughter. What more can you wish for?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Genuine canned laughter. What more can you wish for?

Studio laughter.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Genuine canned laughter. What more can you wish for?
>
> Studio laughter.

Genuine canned studio laughter.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Genuine canned laughter. What more can you wish for?
>>
>> Studio laughter.
>>

> Genuine canned studio laughter.

Live studio laughter.

--