POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Melody & harmony Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Melody & harmony (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Melody & harmony
Date: 24 Jun 2012 04:38:27
Message: <4fe6d203$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/06/2012 03:40 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 6/23/2012 8:13, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> something so obscure would /never/ be on sale in a physical highstreet
>> shop,
>
> It's not obscure in America. Just old.

"Audio CD (30 January 2012)"

Not sure that counts as "old"...

(Unless you meant that the musical /style/ is old, in which case, sure.)

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 24 Jun 2012 04:39:46
Message: <4fe6d252$1@news.povray.org>
>> Neat, eh? You can't buy this stuff in shops...
>
> Just FYI, it's called Do Wop.

Sure. I know that. But just saying "do wop" doesn't convey just how
awesome this stuff is - at least, not as well as listening to an actual
example.

Personally, I wish music like this was still in the charts, rather than
the R&B crap we have to listen to today. (But who gives a **** what I
think?)

Post a reply to this message