POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Looking for the title of a movie Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for the title of a movie (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Warp
Subject: Looking for the title of a movie
Date: 17 Jun 2012 03:09:23
Message: <4fdd82a3@news.povray.org>
I only remember the cover: A hooded figure with a reflecting glass covering
the face. Does this ring a bell?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Looking for the title of a movie
Date: 17 Jun 2012 03:36:20
Message: <4fdd88f4$1@news.povray.org>
Le 17/06/2012 09:09, Warp nous fit lire :
> I only remember the cover: A hooded figure with a reflecting glass covering
> the face. Does this ring a bell?

yes,  Vidocq
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidocq_%282001_film%29

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 17 Jun 2012 04:17:43
Message: <4fdd92a6@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:
> Le 17/06/2012 09:09, Warp nous fit lire :
> > I only remember the cover: A hooded figure with a reflecting glass covering
> > the face. Does this ring a bell?
> >

> yes,  Vidocq
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidocq_%282001_film%29

  Thank you. That's precisely what I was looking for.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Thank you. That's precisely what I was looking for.

povray.off-topic > google.com

:-D

Post a reply to this message