POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hat trick Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Hat trick (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Hat trick
Date: 18 Jun 2012 03:27:23
Message: <4fded85b@news.povray.org>
Yesterday, Nicole won first place in the over 25s disco solos. An hour
later, Nicole & Lindsay won first place in the over 25s disco pairs. And
an hour after that, me and Nicole won first place in the over 25s rock &
roll pairs...

...which sounds impressive, until you realise (as we did when we walked
onto the dance floor) that nobody else had actually entered for those
categories. O_O

So Nicole got to do her dance (which she only just learned) in front of
2,000 people and 3 judges on an empty dance floor. No pressure or
anything. And then her and Lindsay got to repeat the feat. And when I
walked on with Nicole, I literally couldn't believe my eyes when we were
the only ones. (Especially as I just watched some other adults suiting
up in what where clearly extravagant dance outfits minutes before the
event...)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'facebook trophy.jpg' (92 KB)

Preview of image 'facebook trophy.jpg'
facebook trophy.jpg

Am 18.06.2012 09:27, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> Yesterday, Nicole won first place in the over 25s disco solos. An hour
> later, Nicole & Lindsay won first place in the over 25s disco pairs. And
> an hour after that, me and Nicole won first place in the over 25s rock &
> roll pairs...
>
> ...which sounds impressive, until you realise (as we did when we walked
> onto the dance floor) that nobody else had actually entered for those
> categories. O_O

They just knew they wouldn't stand a chance :-)

Post a reply to this message

> They just knew they wouldn't stand a chance :-)

Yes... yes, /that/ must be the reason.

Post a reply to this message

On 20/06/2012 9:01 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 18/06/2012 12:00 PM, clipka wrote:
>
>> They just knew they wouldn't stand a chance :-)
>
> Yes... yes, /that/ must be the reason.

Rah! Rah! Nicole and Andrew. :-)

--
Regards