POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of Zazzle... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of Zazzle... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Speaking of Zazzle...
Date: 13 Jun 2012 17:30:21
Message: <4fd9066d@news.povray.org>
I've recently colour-ified my mermaid zodiac, and it is now available
for purchase in calendar form at Zazzle (
http://www.zazzle.com/mermaid_zodiac_calendar-158958022401765176 ) and
DeviantArt ( http://www.deviantart.com/print/27751068/? ).  Zazzle
offers more customisation options, though.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message