POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Skyrim music Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Skyrim music (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Warp
Subject: Skyrim music
Date: 7 May 2012 16:21:39
Message: <4fa82ed3@news.povray.org>
Here are two of the most awesome covers made by fans I have heard of
a couple of the songs in the game Skyrim (I don't remember if I have
linked the first one already in a previous thread, but it doesn't really
matter):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL5K09mqwZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3MFs7NptE

  (I recommend listening them with good speakers or headphones.)

  The composer is Jeremy Soule, who has made music for quite many games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Soule

--
                                                          - Warp