POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tough Year Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  Tough Year (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy
Subject: Tough Year
Date: 1 May 2012 13:47:14
Message: <4fa021a2$1@news.povray.org>
It's been almost a year since I've last posted any thing here. And That
year sucks. Beside all the damage that the Joplin tornado caused.(it
took out all 4 of my old schools) My bother died!
  Let me tell you a story about Rick, my brother. He lived in K.C and
work at Ford for 35 years and retired. He was in the process of moving
to Joplin when the tornado hit. He drove through the damage in his big
four wheel truck and gave what help he could.(He was a volunteer fire
fighter in K.C.) While Joplin lay in ruins, the news coverage sent
pictures to all parts of the world. One person who saw the carnage was
Rick's 5 year old grand daughter. She began to cry and told her mother
that "Pa Pa's dead! and his truck is gone!". Sad but funny, the way Rick
told me.
  There is more to the story but I can't tell right now with crying like
a baby. Maybe later.

Like I said this last year sucked.

Post a reply to this message