POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  It's that time again (Message 51 to 54 of 54)
From: scott
Subject: Re: The question
Date: 4 May 2012 09:04:42
Message: <4fa3d3ea$1@news.povray.org>
> And here I was thinking that they just make the same cars over and over
> again...

The worrying thing is that I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not :-)

> Cars actually advance noticeably in a 10-year period? Not, like, a
> 40-year period or something?

Well I guess if you don't notice things like dual-clutch transmissions,
better fuel economy, lower CO2 emissions, USB sockets, bluetooth,
navigation, keyless start/entry, HUDs, run-flat tyres etc then no, you
won't notice anything changed over the last 10 years.

Post a reply to this message