POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  It's that time again (Message 31 to 40 of 54)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The question
Date: 30 Apr 2012 20:17:34
Message: <4f9f2b9e@news.povray.org>
On 4/30/2012 5:27, Invisible wrote:
> That and limbo dance under the hand drier...

Bdbdbdbupbudupbudpubpdub!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 1 May 2012 04:32:32
Message: <4f9f9fa0$1@news.povray.org>
>> So what did you do?
>
> Cover my entire body in toilet paper. (This takes a surprisingly long
> time, by the way.) That and limbo dance under the hand drier...

In case you were wondering - no, this didn't actually *work*.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 May 2012 07:01:35
Message: <4f9fc28f$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/05/2012 1:16 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 4/30/2012 4:10, Stephen wrote:
>> That being the case you should have run about screaming "A spider! A
>> spider"
>> until you were dry.
>
> +1
>
> I was going to try to come up with something funny, but I won't bother now.

Gee, thanks, my first +1. :-D

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 1 May 2012 07:02:56
Message: <4f9fc2e0@news.povray.org>
On 30/04/2012 10:38 PM, andrel wrote:
> because I wanted to know if you would think of looking at:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_25
>
> and you didn't, but we do have Stephen.

I resemble that! (I love Mrs Malaprop. ;-) )

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 May 2012 16:37:56
Message: <4fa19b24$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A TOWEL.
> What do you do? O_O

I put on my clothes.

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 2 May 2012 16:56:50
Message: <4fa19f92$1@news.povray.org>
Le 02/05/2012 22:37, nemesis nous fit lire :
> Invisible escreveu:
>> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
>> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A
>> TOWEL. What do you do? O_O
>
> I put on my clothes.

I put on my clothes after a few moments idle in the shower without flow.

And I'm then glad to not be too hairy, as water will fall down alone.
(ok, I cheat, I use my hands too)

Post a reply to this message

>> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
>> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A
>> TOWEL. What do you do? O_O
>
> I put on my clothes.

Then get in the car, turn on the fans, and drive for 86 miles.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
>>> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A
>>> TOWEL. What do you do? O_O
>>
>> I put on my clothes.
>
> Then get in the car, turn on the fans, and drive for 86 miles.

Screw fans, turn the air conditioning on! ;-)

Post a reply to this message