POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's that time again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  It's that time again (Message 25 to 34 of 54)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: The question
Date: 30 Apr 2012 16:55:57
Message: <4F9EFC84.7030507@gmail.com>
On 30-4-2012 12:19, Invisible wrote:
> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A TOWEL.
> What do you do? O_O

Obligatory reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FnZ_mXDhs

and beware of May 25th

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 30 Apr 2012 17:04:32
Message: <4f9efe60$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/04/2012 09:56 PM, andrel wrote:
> On 30-4-2012 12:19, Invisible wrote:
>> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
>> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A TOWEL.
>> What do you do? O_O
>
> Obligatory reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FnZ_mXDhs

Yeah, oddly enough, that's the third thing that occurred to me...

> and beware of May 25th

Why?

Post a reply to this message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 30-4-2012 23:04, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 30/04/2012 09:56 PM, andrel wrote:
>> On 30-4-2012 12:19, Invisible wrote:
>>> Pop quiz: You're 86 miles from home, you're in the shower in a public
>>> changing room, when you suddenly remember that YOU DO NOT HAVE A TOWEL.
>>> What do you do? O_O
>>
>> Obligatory reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FnZ_mXDhs
>
> Yeah, oddly enough, that's the third thing that occurred to me...
>
>> and beware of May 25th
>
> Why?

because I wanted to know if you would think of looking at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_25

and you didn't, but we do have Stephen.