POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A touching PSA Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  A touching PSA (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Warp
Subject: A touching PSA
Date: 15 Apr 2012 11:42:22
Message: <4f8aec5e@news.povray.org>
Is this the most emotionally touching PSA you have ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: A touching PSA
Date: 15 Apr 2012 11:51:36
Message: <4f8aee88$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/15/2012 8:42 AM, Warp wrote:
>    Is this the most emotionally touching PSA you have ever seen?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

Before I clicked I was thinking "If this isn't that seatbelt one, I'll
have to post a link to it."  That's a pretty good indication that I
agree with you.

Post a reply to this message

>    Is this the most emotionally touching PSA you have ever seen?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

pretty cool!

Post a reply to this message