POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Time is marching on Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Time is marching on (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Time is marching on
Date: 7 Apr 2012 14:02:12
Message: <4f808124$1@news.povray.org>
Here's a fun idea: If you want to really terrify the living daylights
out of yourself, try calculating your age /in hours/. >:-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Time is marching on
Date: 7 Apr 2012 14:10:10
Message: <4f808302@news.povray.org>
Le 07/04/2012 20:02, Orchid Win7 v1 nous fit lire :
> Here's a fun idea: If you want to really terrify the living daylights
> out of yourself, try calculating your age /in hours/. >:-)

Far more formidable: in heart's beat (average at 70/minutes)...

Post a reply to this message

> Here's a fun idea: If you want to really terrify the living daylights
> out of yourself, try calculating your age /in hours/. >:-)

  I have decided to start using megaminutes instead of years (one megaminute
is approximately 1.9 years) and picolightyears instead of kilometers (one
picolightyear is approximately 9.5 km or 5.1 nautical miles).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On 07/04/2012 07:10 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 07/04/2012 20:02, Orchid Win7 v1 nous fit lire :
>> Here's a fun idea: If you want to really terrify the living daylights
>> out of yourself, try calculating your age /in hours/.>:-)
>
> Far more formidable: in heart's beat (average at 70/minutes)...

Well /my/ average heart rate isn't 70BPM. :-P (Try 90 or so...)

Post a reply to this message