POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another nifty real-time raytracing video Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Another nifty real-time raytracing video (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Another nifty real-time raytracing video
Date: 6 Apr 2012 17:49:54
Message: <4f7f6502$1@news.povray.org>
These sorts of real-time raytracing videos seem to get posted from time
to time, but I nevertheless thought this one was a but cooler than
others I'd seen.  Still not at a level where it's usable in a game, but
it looks like this possibility might not be too far off in the future:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZlCWLbwC-0

And one showing off a little bit of reflection and refraction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zMSsRtItOg

Post a reply to this message