POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Image editing (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Image editing
Date: 3 Apr 2012 14:01:19
Message: <4f7b3aef@news.povray.org>
Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shirt2.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'shirt2.jpg'
shirt2.jpg

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Image editing
Date: 3 Apr 2012 15:57:59
Message: <4f7b5647@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 escreveu:
> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...

you should use a smooth brush rather than a hard-edged one.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invisible.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'invisible.jpg'
invisible.jpg

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 3 Apr 2012 16:14:01
Message: <4f7b5a09$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/04/2012 08:57 PM, nemesis wrote:
> Orchid Win7 v1 escreveu:
>> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...
>
> you should use a smooth brush rather than a hard-edged one.

I am impressed...

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 3 Apr 2012 16:20:13
Message: <4f7b5b7d@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 escreveu:
> On 03/04/2012 08:57 PM, nemesis wrote:
>> Orchid Win7 v1 escreveu:
>>> Ah, yes! No one would /ever know/...
>>
>> you should use a smooth brush rather than a hard-edged one.
>
> I am impressed...

It was less than 2 minutes in Gimp.  Just chose a smooth-edged brush for
the clone tool and started strokes here and there.

and here's a mouth eye (google the meme) for the fun. :)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invisible-moutheye.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'invisible-moutheye.jpg'
invisible-moutheye.jpg