POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Image editing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Image editing (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Image editing
Date: 4 Apr 2012 17:25:03
Message: <4f7cbc2f@news.povray.org>
On 04/04/2012 8:25 PM, B. Gimeno wrote:

> So this way born the memes?
> The good news is that you survived the operation of facial symmetry. The bad
> news is that you have left an ugly scar.

I think that is out of order B.
It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

--

     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: B  Gimeno
Date: 5 Apr 2012 03:10:01
Message: <web.4f7d4514e62c211051f818f50@news.povray.org>
> I think that is out of order B.
> It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

> --
>
>      Stephen

I agree completely. The form and substance were metaphorically inappropriate and
lacking in grace and so I offer my sincere and humble apology.

B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

> > It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

> > --
> >
> >      Stephen
>
> I agree completely. The form and substance were metaphorically inappropriate and
> lacking in grace and so I offer my sincere and humble apology.
>
> B. Gimeno

Maybe a lightsaber?

bonus: eliminated vase behind his elbow.

B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'andy-1e.jpg' (149 KB)

Preview of image 'andy-1e.jpg'
andy-1e.jpg

>> It is all right changing the background but not defacing (no pun

>> --
>>
>>       Stephen
>
> I agree completely. The form and substance were metaphorically inappropriate and
> lacking in grace and so I offer my sincere and humble apology.
>
> B. Gimeno

It is easy to get carried away by our own cleverness. And it was well done.
Now, if you could only colour my hair black again, in RL, I would
appreciate that. :-D

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> bonus: eliminated vase behind his elbow.

OMG! You are not going to give a Haskellite a light sabre, are you?
On your own head be it. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> OMG! You are not going to give a Haskellite a light sabre, are you?
> On your own head be it. :-P

A lightsaber. An elegant weapon, for an altogether more civilised future
age...

Post a reply to this message