POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesome Machine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Awesome Machine (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: clipka
Subject: Awesome Machine
Date: 3 Apr 2012 09:04:46
Message: <4f7af56e$1@news.povray.org>
Probably not made with POV-Ray, but still awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Awesome Machine
Date: 3 Apr 2012 13:43:49
Message: <4f7b36d5$1@news.povray.org>
clipka escreveu:
> Probably not made with POV-Ray, but still awesome:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo

blocked at work, but assuming it's not a rolex...

Post a reply to this message

From: JimT
Date: 5 Apr 2012 07:20:01
Message: <web.4f7d7f591cef4f14be7517870@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> clipka escreveu:
> > Probably not made with POV-Ray, but still awesome:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo
>
> blocked at work, but assuming it's not a rolex...

It's not a rolex....

.....but it looks procedurally generated.

I think I can see how to do it in POV-Ray - or am I missing something? Very
enjoyable.

Post a reply to this message

> Probably not made with POV-Ray, but still awesome:

Oh, this again.

What makes you think it isn't POV-Ray?

Post a reply to this message