POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A game movie that isn't Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:07 EDT (-0400)
  A game movie that isn't (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Warp
Subject: A game movie that isn't
Date: 1 Apr 2012 15:44:27
Message: <4f78b01b@news.povray.org>
Have you ever started watching a movie and thought "wow, this looks
like it would be a perfect movie adaptation of <some computer game>"?

  I got this exact feeling when I started watching the 2011 film "The
Three Musketeers". The first minutes of the movie *screamed* "Assassin's
Creed II". I swear it was an almost *perfect* filmatization of the game.

  (It's a pitty that if they ever end up making an Assassin's Creed movie,
it will not be even close to that. It will be pure crap as all the other
game movies.)

--
                                                          - Warp