POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Epic failure (Message 1 to 10 of 55)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Epic failure
Date: 15 Mar 2012 20:00:02
Message: <4f628282@news.povray.org>
Since we already have "Random failure" post I thought I add an "Epic
failure" one ... turns out it may be an "Epic Success" (for some)
depending on how you look at it of course. One thing's for sure is that
there's at the very least 26,000 very stupid people in this world.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17381214

Holy Crap ... makes my head hurt!

Post a reply to this message

> Since we already have "Random failure" post I thought I add an "Epic
> failure" one ... turns out it may be an "Epic Success" (for some)
> depending on how you look at it of course. One thing's for sure is that
> there's at the very least 26,000 very stupid people in this world.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17381214
>
> Holy Crap ... makes my head hurt!

Yup, a bunch of 14 year olds in their mom's basements who want to be
hackers without knowing the first thing about it.

On 16/03/2012 12:54 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Yup, a bunch of 14 year olds in their mom's basements who want to be
> hackers without knowing the first thing about it.

Required CAD quote: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20030606

(You have no idea how long I've waited to use that...)

Post a reply to this message