POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Home and Career Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:09 EDT (-0400)
  New Home and Career (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: New Home and Career
Date: 9 Mar 2012 16:02:26
Message: <4f5a6fe2$1@news.povray.org>
My interview in Houston went very well.  Today the company offered me
the position, and I have accepted it.  I am currently planning to start
during the week of the 19th.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: New Home and Career
Date: 9 Mar 2012 16:31:27
Message: <4f5a76af$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2012 1:02 PM, John VanSickle wrote:
> My interview in Houston went very well. Today the company offered me the
> position, and I have accepted it. I am currently planning to start
> during the week of the 19th.

Congratulations!  Mind if I ask what your new job is?

Post a reply to this message

> On 3/9/2012 1:02 PM, John VanSickle wrote:
>> My interview in Houston went very well. Today the company offered me the
>> position, and I have accepted it. I am currently planning to start
>> during the week of the 19th.
>
> Congratulations! Mind if I ask what your new job is?

JPL has decided to send Rusty to Mars.

On 3/9/2012 13:02, John VanSickle wrote:
> My interview in Houston went very well. Today the company offered me the
> position, and I have accepted it. I am currently planning to start during

Congrats!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)