POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fractals on HTML5 canvas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  fractals on HTML5 canvas (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: fractals on HTML5 canvas
Date: 3 Mar 2012 07:44:18
Message: <4f521222@news.povray.org>
>> 80486? Some of us remember the Z80 and the 6502. ;-)
>
>    My first computer (if you can call it that) was a ZX Spectrum 128.

Mine was also a ZX Spectrum, although I'm not sure precisely which one.
Probably the 16K version.

> That was quite a long time ago.

Thanks. /Now/ I feel old... >_<

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Mar 2012 08:44:13
Message: <4f52202d@news.povray.org>
On 03/03/2012 12:44 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> 80486? Some of us remember the Z80 and the 6502. ;-)
>>
>> My first computer (if you can call it that) was a ZX Spectrum 128.
>
> Mine was also a ZX Spectrum, although I'm not sure precisely which one.
> Probably the 16K version.
>
>> That was quite a long time ago.
>
> Thanks. /Now/ I feel old... >_<

My first computer was home made using a GPO uniselector and a rotary
dial. It could add and display the result in binary.
The first one that I worked on was a Honeywell 416

Feeling any younger now? ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> My first computer was home made using a GPO uniselector and a rotary
> dial. It could add and display the result in binary.
> The first one that I worked on was a Honeywell 416
>
> Feeling any younger now? ;-)

My dad's heating system is made by Honeywell. Who knew they make
anything that uses electricity though?

Post a reply to this message

On 03/03/2012 2:27 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> Thanks. /Now/ I feel old... >_<
>>
>> My first computer was home made using a GPO uniselector and a rotary
>> dial. It could add and display the result in binary.
>> The first one that I worked on was a Honeywell 416
>>
>> Feeling any younger now? ;-)
>
> My dad's heating system is made by Honeywell. Who knew they make
> anything that uses electricity though?

You said that the last time I told you that I worked for Honeywell
Computers. Maybe you are getting old and decrepit. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> My dad's heating system is made by Honeywell. Who knew they make
>> anything that uses electricity though?
>
> You said that the last time I told you that I worked for Honeywell
> Computers. Maybe you are getting old and decrepit. :-P

Post a reply to this message

> >> My first computer was home made using a GPO uniselector and a rotary
> >> dial. It could add and display the result in binary.
> >> The first one that I worked on was a Honeywell 416
> >>
> >> Feeling any younger now? ;-)
> >
> > My dad's heating system is made by Honeywell. Who knew they make
> > anything that uses electricity though?
>
> You said that the last time I told you that I worked for Honeywell
> Computers. Maybe you are getting old and decrepit. :-P

Haha.  It's just a malfunctioning loophole in his programing.

Btw, congrats on the hobbyist pioneer pc. :)

Post a reply to this message