POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dear George Lucas, Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Dear George Lucas, (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Dear George Lucas,
Date: 30 Jan 2012 03:34:03
Message: <4f2655fb$1@news.povray.org>
Instead of adding a third dimension to the visual experience of _the
Phantom Menace_, you instead should have done one or more of these instead:

* Added a second dimension to the characters;
* Added a second dimension to the plot;
* Subtracted a Jar-Jar from the entire work.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

On 30/01/2012 08:34 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
> Instead of adding a third dimension to the visual experience of _the
> Phantom Menace_, you instead should have done one or more of these instead:
>
> * Added a second dimension to the characters;
> * Added a second dimension to the plot;
> * Subtracted a Jar-Jar from the entire work.

Apparently everybody else knows something I don't...

Post a reply to this message

> On 30/01/2012 08:34 AM, John VanSickle wrote:
> > Instead of adding a third dimension to the visual experience of _the
> > Phantom Menace_, you instead should have done one or more of these instead:
> >
> > * Added a second dimension to the characters;
> > * Added a second dimension to the plot;
> > * Subtracted a Jar-Jar from the entire work.
>
> Apparently everybody else knows something I don't...

It was relaunched as a 3D movie.  I love these, but not conversions, let alone
from bad movies.

Post a reply to this message

>> Apparently everybody else knows something I don't...
>
> It was relaunched as a 3D movie.

Yeah, I gathered. I'm just wondering how come so many people appear to
know about this...

Post a reply to this message

> >> Apparently everybody else knows something I don't...
> >
> > It was relaunched as a 3D movie.
>
> Yeah, I gathered. I'm just wondering how come so many people appear to
> know about this...

By reading news or watching trailers in the cinema...

Post a reply to this message

>>> It was relaunched as a 3D movie.
>>
>> Yeah, I gathered. I'm just wondering how come so many people appear to
>> know about this...
>
> By reading news or watching trailers in the cinema...

Oh, yeah, that's a point. I haven't been to a cinema in months. Yeah, I
guess that'll be why.

Post a reply to this message