POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anyone visit the IRC channel anymore? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone visit the IRC channel anymore? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Anyone visit the IRC channel anymore?
Date: 28 Jan 2012 12:31:55
Message: <4f24310b$1@news.povray.org>
irc://freenode/povray

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Anyone visit the IRC channel anymore?
Date: 28 Jan 2012 21:09:17
Message: <4f24aa4d$1@news.povray.org>
I guess not...

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 29 Jan 2012 17:50:22
Message: <4f25cd2e@news.povray.org>

> irc://freenode/povray

Hardly.
I almost never used Internet Relay Chat in my whole life, even when it
was THE hot thing, and THE social web.

Alain

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 30 Jan 2012 21:30:24
Message: <4f275240$1@news.povray.org>
Well I think is a good way to communicate, even better than current
messenger systems or even VoIP clients like Skype. you're instantly
visible for everyone and you talk to everyone, is light and easy, you
don't need to know perfect English, and writing is clearer than speech
when your English is not good. Shame, well, that's life.