POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video games Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Video games (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Video games
Date: 16 Jan 2012 18:40:31
Message: <4f14b56f@news.povray.org>
Ever notice how the highly trained SWAT captain with the nuclear-powered
bionic legs still can only sprint for 10 seconds at a time?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Video games
Date: 16 Jan 2012 19:38:58
Message: <4f14c322$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.01.2012 00:40, schrieb Darren New:
> Ever notice how the highly trained SWAT captain with the nuclear-powered
> bionic legs still can only sprint for 10 seconds at a time?

Yeah, but don't forget that estimated half a ton of weaponry and ammo
he's typically carrying around with him, so maybe the power required for
sprinting with such a load exceeds the miniature nuclear plant's nominal
power rating, and can only be sustained for a few seconds?

Post a reply to this message