POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't mess with Hitchens Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:43 EDT (-0400)
  Don't mess with Hitchens (Message 48 to 57 of 77)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Don't mess with Wikipedia
Date: 13 Jan 2012 13:15:32
Message: <4f1074c4@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> > > "I'm dishonest. And you can always trust a dishonest man to be
> > > dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest men you want to worry about,
> > > because you just never know when they're going to do something really...
> > > really... stupid."
> > >
> > > Name it.

> > Easy, because we just watched it.  Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the
> > Caribbean.

>   The problem with quotes in the modern world is that it's trivial to write
> them in google and get the source in a few seconds. There's no challenge
> anymore.

  Which gives me an idea: What are your favorite quotes? (They don't have to
be film quotes. Anything goes.)

  I'll start with this one (kudos if you know where it's from without using
the internet):

  "The song of the forest is in perfect harmony. If a single note is out
of place, the elves will find its source."

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Which gives me an idea: What are your favorite quotes? (They don't have to
> be film quotes. Anything goes.)

Why this is hell, nor am I out of it.

--
Regards