POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Best Error Message Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Best Error Message (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Best Error Message
Date: 15 Nov 2011 07:54:34
Message: <4ec2610a$1@news.povray.org>
So after windows crunching and freezing up for about 3 minutes this
finally popped up

One of the best error messages that I have seen in a while.

See small jpg attached.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'best_error_message.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'best_error_message.jpg'
best_error_message.jpg