POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fractal Backgrounds Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Fractal Backgrounds (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Fractal Backgrounds
Date: 6 Nov 2011 09:51:40
Message: <4eb69efc$1@news.povray.org>
Some pretty awesome desktop backgrounds ... probably the BEST I've seen:
http://exoteric.roach.org/bg/index.html

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Fractal Backgrounds
Date: 8 Nov 2011 15:16:09
Message: <4eb98e09$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/6/2011 9:51 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Some pretty awesome desktop backgrounds ... probably the BEST I've seen:
> http://exoteric.roach.org/bg/index.html

This has been my background for a couple of years now.

http://mandelbulbs.s3.amazonaws.com/new/q85/Power8side-cut-green-small.jpg

Really cool junk if you ask me.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 8 Nov 2011 20:51:32
Message: <4eb9dca4$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/8/2011 12:16, Tom Austin wrote:
> This has been my background for a couple of years now.

Pretty.  A very Windows kind of color scheme. Do it in browns and yellows
for the Ubuntu folk. ;-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

>> This has been my background for a couple of years now.
>
> Pretty. A very Windows kind of color scheme. Do it in browns and yellows
> for the Ubuntu folk. ;-)

Is this better?

http://mandelbulbs.s3.amazonaws.com/new/full/q50/A-Slice-of-Mandelbrot-Gateaux-med.jpg

from the web site