POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  iPod (Message 31 to 40 of 42)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: iPod
Date: 8 Nov 2011 18:00:37
Message: <4eb9b495$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 19:48:39 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> But then, maybe I don't care.
> I probably travel more than most people or I am past caring what people
> think of me. I am an old hippie after all.

Indeed.  I've got a pair of full-sized Bose headphones that I quite like,
especially for traveling.  If I look like a dork wearing them, so be it -
I'll still be able to hear after flying on planes for a few years, even
if I'm next to the engine.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>> Erm... no. You still look like a dork. Unfortunately.
>>

> LOL
> But then, maybe I don't care.

You notice how I know I look like a dork, yet I still do it? ;-)

Life is all about priorities...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/