POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mac OSX malware Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  Mac OSX malware (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Mac OSX malware
Date: 23 Oct 2011 12:56:39
Message: <4ea44747$1@news.povray.org>
http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/20/8413274-malware-can-cripple-your-macs-built-in-security-tools

Of course, this doesn't count, because it's a trojan. </troll>

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Mac OSX malware
Date: 24 Oct 2011 04:32:51
Message: <4ea522b3$1@news.povray.org>
Gotta love the comment about "the problem is that Mac users don't
understand how computers work - that's why they're Mac users, after all".

No blatant Mac haters in here then... :-P

Post a reply to this message

> Gotta love the comment about "the problem is that Mac users don't
> understand how computers work - that's why they're Mac users, after all".

> No blatant Mac haters in here then... :-P

  How many Windows users understand how computers work?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message