POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : October 21st is coming! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  October 21st is coming! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: October 21st is coming!
Date: 15 Oct 2011 06:23:35
Message: <4e995f27@news.povray.org>
Remember the end of the world in May 21st? Of course nothing special
happened then.

  So what did the author of this prediction do? If you haven't followed it
(and I don't blame you if you haven't), he simply said he had misunderstood
the terms "rapture" and "earthquake", but otherwise the prediction was
entirely true. Jesus did come May 21st and judged humanity, and after that
date nobody can be "saved" anymore. The final end of the world is still
coming October 21st. (The original story was that rapture was going to
happen in May 21st, followed by a period of 5 months of tribulation for
the unsaved, followed by the final destruction of the world.)

  (See http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/ )

  So, again six days until the end of the world comes. Let's see what he
does when it doesn't happen then either. I'm taking bets starting from now.

  My personal bet is that he either will go off the radar, or he will claim
that he miscalculated and that the end of the world will actually happen
some time next year.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    So, again six days until the end of the world comes. Let's see what he
> does when it doesn't happen then either. I'm taking bets starting from now.

Ah yes, psycho-ceramics... the scientific study of cracked pots. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 10/15/2011 6:42 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> On 15/10/2011 11:23 AM, Warp wrote:
>
>> So, again six days until the end of the world comes. Let's see what he
>> does when it doesn't happen then either. I'm taking bets starting from
>> now.
>
> Ah yes, psycho-ceramics... the scientific study of cracked pots. ;-)

psiramics.

Where's my REM CD...?

"It's the end of the world as we know it ... and I feel fine!"

--
~Mike