POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cruel and unusual Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Cruel and unusual (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Cruel and unusual
Date: 17 Sep 2011 06:08:39
Message: <4e7471a7$1@news.povray.org>
I am I sick, sick individual.

I just took some classic 1950s music and destroyed it. Specifically, I
increased the tempo 50%, made two copies, and changed one copy to an
octave above the other.

So first of all, the track is now hyperactively fast. And second, in one
ear you've got Dion DiMucci scrambling for his lyrics, and in the other
ear you've got Evil the Chipmunk singing along in unholy harmony with him.

For some reason, I find this utterly hilarious! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I just took some classic 1950s music and destroyed it. Specifically, I
> increased the tempo 50%, made two copies, and changed one copy to an
> octave above the other.
>
> So first of all, the track is now hyperactively fast. And second, in one
> ear you've got Dion DiMucci scrambling for his lyrics, and in the other
> ear you've got Evil the Chipmunk singing along in unholy harmony with him.
>
> For some reason, I find this utterly hilarious! :-D

LOL! :P :D

Post a reply to this message

On 9/17/2011 5:08 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I am I sick, sick individual.
>
> I just took some classic 1950s music and destroyed it. Specifically, I
> increased the tempo 50%, made two copies, and changed one copy to an
> octave above the other.
>
> So first of all, the track is now hyperactively fast. And second, in one
> ear you've got Dion DiMucci scrambling for his lyrics, and in the other
> ear you've got Evil the Chipmunk singing along in unholy harmony with him.
>
> For some reason, I find this utterly hilarious! :-D

Congratulations! You just discovered the U.S. Military's top secret
interrogation technique.

--
~Mike