POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vampires? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Vampires? (Message 21 to 30 of 100)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Vampires?
Date: 13 Sep 2011 15:30:35
Message: <4e6faf5b$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis escreveu:
> Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
>> Well, yeah, but I don't bother watching those things.
>
> A much better movie than most shitty things these days.

next you'll tell me you never watched any Hitchcock or Chaplin.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 13 Sep 2011 15:59:36
Message: <4e6fb628@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> > Well, yeah, but I don't bother watching those things.

> A much better movie than most shitty things these days.

  I'd bet there's a lot of nostalgia filtering in that sentiment... :P

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 13 Sep 2011 16:58:59
Message: <4e6fc413$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/13/2011 11:23, nemesis wrote:
> People from this planet read and watch movies. Nosferatu is a well-known
> classic movie.

It's one of those "culture" things that Andrew doesn't think are important. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message