POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recursion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Recursion (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Recursion
Date: 28 Aug 2011 08:23:25
Message: <4e5a333d@news.povray.org>
Am 26.08.2011 10:03, schrieb Invisible:

>>> Heh, I've recently started to dream pretty consistent movie plots now
>>> and then, with a surprising level of detail.
>> I depends on if you tend to be a lucid dreamer, or just the normal
>> "random" sort.
>
> On a scale of one to ten, "lucid dreaming" sounds like the most
> terrifying thing imaginable...

Imagine this: You're sitting in a kind of temple or church, made of all
black marble with plenty of golden decoration; you're touched by the
beauty of it, and are free to focus on details as you like. And all the
while you're like, "Gee, I want to remember this so that I can model it
in POV-Ray!"

Nothing terrifying in that - to the contrary :-)

Post a reply to this message