POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OpenCL Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  OpenCL (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: OpenCL
Date: 20 Oct 2011 12:39:26
Message: <4ea04ebe$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/20/2011 8:55, Invisible wrote:
> 1. I didn't know you actually had a PhD.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it, but I don't make a deal about it.

> 2. This is the funniest thing I've read all day! :-D

I am an authority on debunking arguments from authority. I have a PhD in not
taking the word of people with PhDs.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 20 Oct 2011 12:56:04
Message: <4ea052a4@news.povray.org>
> I am an authority on debunking arguments from authority. I have a PhD in not
> taking the word of people with PhDs.

  From this time forward I will use the argument: "That's an argument from
authority because Darren said so." :P

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 20 Oct 2011 13:16:04
Message: <4ea05754$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/10/2011 05:56 PM, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> I am an authority on debunking arguments from authority. I have a PhD in not
>> taking the word of people with PhDs.
>
>     From this time forward I will use the argument: "That's an argument from
> authority because Darren said so." :P

And we will all bask in the sheer irony of it all. :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/