POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OpenCL Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  OpenCL (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: OpenCL
Date: 19 Oct 2011 10:58:46
Message: <4e9ee5a6@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> ...but since this guy
> (http://www.ats.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_research_nano) says
> so too I am in the safe side.

  That page doesn't give any references either.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 19 Oct 2011 17:06:03
Message: <4e9f3bbb@news.povray.org>
Right, a Ph.D is gonna write crap on the Internet... then since you're
in Europe you have enough money to buy a nice Biography of Einstein and
check why people are saying so.

Post a reply to this message

On 10/19/2011 14:06, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Right, a Ph.D is gonna write crap on the Internet...

I think you're incorrect about that quote. I have a Ph.D. and I'm writing on
the internet.  Your contention that a Ph.D. isn't going to write crap on the
internet is now disproved. ;-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

On 19/10/2011 10:55 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 10/19/2011 14:06, Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> Right, a Ph.D is gonna write crap on the Internet...
>
> I think you're incorrect about that quote. I have a Ph.D. and I'm
> writing on the internet.  Your contention that a Ph.D. isn't going to
> write crap on the internet is now disproved. ;-)

LOL :-D

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:55:26 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> On 10/19/2011 14:06, Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> Right, a Ph.D is gonna write crap on the Internet...
>
> I think you're incorrect about that quote. I have a Ph.D. and I'm
> writing on the internet.  Your contention that a Ph.D. isn't going to
> write crap on the internet is now disproved. ;-)

Are you saying you write crap?

That was, after all, the assertion made. ;)

SCNR. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message