POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rant of the Day Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Rant of the Day (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Rant of the Day
Date: 4 Aug 2011 17:22:58
Message: <4e3b0db2$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2011 13:08, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Not /all/ companies have crap customer service. Just /most/ of them.

I'm actually surprised at how good Microsoft's customer service is, for the
price of the things they sell to consumers. *And* they've never sold my name
to someone else's junkmail lists (real or electronic).

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message