POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random note Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  A random note (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: A random note
Date: 14 Jul 2011 04:43:34
Message: <4e1eac36@news.povray.org>
Apparently "vivacity" is a valid word. I had to actually look that up,
but no, it's listed in Wiktionary, therefore it must be real.

I would have thought the correct word is "vivaciousness" - which
Wiktionary claims is /also/ a word, and means the same thing.

Then again, personally I would have just reworded the entire sentence.
Instead of

   "You danced with vivacity."

I would have written

   "You danced vivaciously."

Then again, if *I* was writing about my own dancing ability, that might
appear self-serving. ;-)