POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worth a giggle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Worth a giggle (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Worth a giggle
Date: 23 Jun 2011 09:48:39
Message: <4e034437@news.povray.org>
http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/monfdausgovc.html

I have no idea whether a single word of this is true, but the idea
amused me.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Worth a giggle
Date: 23 Jun 2011 14:33:26
Message: <4e0386f6@news.povray.org>
On 6/23/2011 6:48, Invisible wrote:
> http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/monfdausgovc.html
>
> I have no idea whether a single word of this is true, but the idea amused me.

Sounds right, yes.   We track all this sort of corruption, and nobody in a
position to do anything about it seems to care.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message

On 23/06/2011 07:33 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 6/23/2011 6:48, Invisible wrote:
>> I have no idea whether a single word of this is true, but the idea
>> amused me.
>
> Sounds right, yes. We track all this sort of corruption, and nobody in a
> position to do anything about it seems to care.

If this kind of thing really is true, then presumably all the people in
a position to do anything about it have already been bought. Why *would*
they care?

Post a reply to this message

>> I have no idea whether a single word of this is true, but the idea
>> amused me.
>
> Sounds right, yes.   We track all this sort of corruption, and nobody in
> a position to do anything about it seems to care.

and what is it any worth to have every American the right to port guns
when they can't use it in such cases? :p

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

> and what is it any worth to have every American the right to port guns when
> they can't use it in such cases? :p

We're not quite there yet.