POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A comic for Andrew Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:26 EDT (-0400)
From: Darren New
Subject: A comic for Andrew
Date: 13 Jun 2011 17:48:41

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: A comic for Andrew
Date: 13 Jun 2011 18:25:01

From: nemesis
Date: 13 Jun 2011 18:33:31
Message: <4df6903b$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis escreveu:
>> http://i.imgur.com/SYvyZ.jpg
>
> LOL
>
>> Author's site, maybe slow: http://booru.nanochan.org/post/list/asaekkiga/1

oh, thanks for the link.  Guy's definitely funny:

http://booru.nanochan.org/i/2aef6cfdc620d83fe1a8a8d28aca26b8/1-6154.jpg

what about this:

http://www.pbfcomics.com/

I find it amazing the number of great free content we're able to get off
the internet.  XKCD, sure.  Syndicated stuff like Dilbert...

the smalls guys can't be living off ads alone...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message