POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again, XKCD Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  And again, XKCD (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: And again, XKCD
Date: 10 Jun 2011 17:12:08
Message: <4df288a8$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/907/

I LOLd at "non-sentient".

http://www.xkcd.com/910/

Is it bad that this is a cartoon, and yet I know exactly which distro
this is?

Also: I know a lady who's half-crazy. The idea of her on powerful
painkillers is quite frightening.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: And again, XKCD
Date: 12 Jun 2011 10:30:33
Message: <4df4cd89@news.povray.org>
> http://www.xkcd.com/910/

  "HAL" is always a good server name. Or "Skynet" if you are adventurous.
"GLaDOS" would be too obvious.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message