POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The 5th Element Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  The 5th Element (Message 6 to 15 of 25)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: The 5th Element
Date: 10 Jun 2011 04:20:33
Message: <4df1d3d1$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/06/2011 12:10 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this movie ...

Now there's a film that doesn't take itself too seriously.

"No, wait, waZZZZZZZZZ"

Damn, I need a machine like that... :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 10 Jun 2011 12:20:01
Message: <web.4df243ccf46927de352a052d0@news.povray.org>
let me guess:  you heard scientists put recently two more elements to the
periodic table and remembered the 5th Element? :p

Post a reply to this message

> let me guess:  you heard scientists put recently two more elements to the
> periodic table and remembered the 5th Element? :p

Ironically, the 5th element is Boron.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> > let me guess:  you heard scientists put recently two more elements to the
> > periodic table and remembered the 5th Element? :p
>
> Ironically, the 5th element is Boron.

The 5th Element was anything but boring.  More like Hotium. :p

Post a reply to this message