POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Beastly storm Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Beastly storm (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Beastly storm
Date: 26 May 2011 10:21:54
Message: <4dde6202$1@news.povray.org>
Well, this beast rolled through on Tuesday. The clouds were quite cool
to look at. Kind of spooky, too, if you ask me ;) This was a rather
powerful thunderstorm, and did eventually put down a tornado (or several)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87959461@N00/sets/72157626685107427
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

On 5/26/2011 10:21 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> Well, this beast rolled through on Tuesday. The clouds were quite cool
> to look at. Kind of spooky, too, if you ask me ;) This was a rather
> powerful thunderstorm, and did eventually put down a tornado (or several)
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/87959461@N00/sets/72157626685107427

Is this one of those real or render things.

I think photos 4 and 7 are renders

The rest I am not too sure about.

;)

Post a reply to this message

> Is this one of those real or render things.
>
> I think photos 4 and 7 are renders
>
> The rest I am not too sure about.
>
> ;)

Nah... all real photos. :) ... I think.

Dang, if I could make renders like that. ;)

--
~Mike