POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Saturday night Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Saturday night (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Invisible
Subject: Saturday night
Date: 24 May 2011 06:49:10
Message: <4ddb8d26@news.povray.org>
Why yes, I *did* enjoy my weekend. How was yours? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ladies.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'ladies.jpg'
ladies.jpg

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Saturday night
Date: 24 May 2011 12:25:00
Message: <web.4ddbdb3a9a2416ae773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Why yes, I *did* enjoy my weekend. How was yours? ;-)

I see you chose to pass your last hours on Earth in good company.  I went hiding
under a rock.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 24 May 2011 12:34:12
Message: <4ddbde04@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Why yes, I *did* enjoy my weekend. How was yours? ;-)

  I don't see you in the photo. This could be a random photo you got from
the net.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> > Why yes, I *did* enjoy my weekend. How was yours? ;-)
>
>   I don't see you in the photo. This could be a random photo you got from
> the net.

he's the guy with the blue tie with white spots.

kiddin'  I don't doubt he's holding the camera.

Post a reply to this message

> kiddin'  I don't doubt he's holding the camera.

  Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 24 May 2011 19:15:05 +0200, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> kiddin'  I don't doubt he's holding the camera.
>
>   Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

He'll have to take the pics next Saterday night...

Or maybe try some Photoshopping....

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message