POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Powerful Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Powerful (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Invisible
Subject: Powerful
Date: 19 Apr 2011 11:31:14
Message: <4dadaac2$1@news.povray.org>
There's a flag of unknown origin that I keep seeing at Rock & Roll
events. Of course, a flag, being a bunch of colours, cannot be searched
with Google.

Actually, you know what? Unbelievably, it *can* be searched. And here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg

This still leaves the question "WTF is this flag doing on dance
fliers?", but you really can't Google that...

Post a reply to this message

> This still leaves the question "WTF is this flag doing on dance
> fliers?", but you really can't Google that...

  The confederate "rebel" flag was adopted by some fans as the emblem of
rockabilly, which is probably why it's so tied to rock&roll, especially
in the Southern US.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message