POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The most cinematic game trailer I have ever seen Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  The most cinematic game trailer I have ever seen (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: The most cinematic game trailer I have ever seen
Date: 14 Apr 2011 08:05:40
Message: <4da6e314@news.povray.org>
This trailer of an upcoming game is so well-made, cinematic, emotional and
a bit controversial, that it has become quite a phenomenon on the internet.
Not recommended for very sensitive people. (You'll probably have to log in
into youtube to watch it.)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg

  Although some reviewers are warning that the game itself might not be
like that, and that it's just very clever marketing.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message