POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Here we go again... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Here we go again... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Invisible
Subject: Here we go again...
Date: 14 Apr 2011 10:53:41
Message: <4da70a75$1@news.povray.org>
I just reimaged my work PC. Needless to say, it's going to take me weeks
to put everything back to being the way I like it.

It does give me an opportunity to install the latest versions of
everything. Unfortunately, I've now installed Thunderbird 3.1.9, and I
cannot for the life of me find one of the settings I want to tweak.

By default, if you leave a newsgroup and then come back to it,
Thunderbird re-selects the last item you had selected. Given that
usually my only reason for leaving and then returning is to unselect the
current post, this is extremely irritating. Last time I easily found the
tickbox that lets you turn this annoying functionallity off. This time I
can't find it anywhere.

Hmm. woeiru oiuafad fjur va3900ha fdsh. Right, so the spellchecker is
broken again... *sigh*

Post a reply to this message