POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kewl Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Kewl (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Darren New
Subject: Kewl
Date: 3 Apr 2011 22:35:08
Message: <4d992e5c$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/04/01/predator-object-tracking-algorithm-the-future-of-computer-interface/

Between this and stuff like Kinect, we're going to have some very cool UIs
coming up in the next decade. Altho I'm not sure why this particular feature
is difficult nowadays, he got his PhD for it, so I guess he's solving
something that someone else hasn't.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message

> Between this and stuff like Kinect, we're going to have some very cool UIs
> coming up in the next decade.

you forgot multi-touch screens.  BTW, Kinect seems to have completely blown away
Microsoft's Surface... lol