POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Math is not always right Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Math is not always right (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Math is not always right
Date: 28 Mar 2011 06:08:46
Message: <4d905e2e$1@news.povray.org>
http://vihart.com/blog/pi-is-still-wrong/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Math is not always right
Date: 28 Mar 2011 13:43:25
Message: <4d90c8bd@news.povray.org>
> http://vihart.com/blog/pi-is-still-wrong/

  You already posted that on March 16. That's less than 2 weeks ago.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 28 Mar 2011 15:47:26
Message: <4D90E5CA.1070407@gmail.com>
On 28-3-2011 19:43, Warp wrote:
> Orchid XP v8<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> http://vihart.com/blog/pi-is-still-wrong/
>
>    You already posted that on March 16. That's less than 2 weeks ago.

Yes, our mascot is not what he used to be.
Sometimes days go by without a post, and now this.
There used to be more time between him repeating
himself.
Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming anyone.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.

Post a reply to this message