POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 13:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 1 to 10 of 182)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 5 Oct 2009 08:53:34
Message: <4ac9ec4e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.cracked.com/article_17561_6-things-that-shouldnt-explode-but-did-anyway.html
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 5 Oct 2009 09:28:30
Message: <4ac9f47e@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17561_6-things-that-shouldnt-explode-but-did-anyway.html

...and now I'm kinda worried about my chair at home. That gas cylinder
has been acting weirdly for a while now.

I wonder if you can buy replacements?

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 5 Oct 2009 12:11:50
Message: <4aca1ac6@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17561_6-things-that-shouldnt-explode-but-did-anyway.html

  Do these people ask for permission for images they use from the internet?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message