POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 23:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 31 to 40 of 182)
From: Michael Zier
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 7 Oct 2009 04:43:53
Message: <4acc54c9@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Damn, that's gonna be SO COOL! I can change my memory and wake up
> thinking I'm actually a cool guy that people like...

I like you, and coolness is overrated.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 7 Oct 2009 07:29:47
Message: <op.u1fgvwtz7bxctx@e6600>
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:14:20 +0200, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> At least, until we invent the technology to alter human memories.

That "technology" already exists.

http://www.spring.org.uk/2008/02/implanting-false-memories-lost-in-mall.php
http://www.unisci.com/stories/20012/0613011.htm

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2009 07:47:33
Message: <4acc7fd5$1@news.povray.org>
>> At least, until we invent the technology to alter human memories.
>
> That "technology" already exists.
>
> http://www.spring.org.uk/2008/02/implanting-false-memories-lost-in-mall.php
> http://www.unisci.com/stories/20012/0613011.htm

Heh. Well in that case, I guess all we need to do is get everybody in
this newsgroup to tell me how awsome I am, constantly, and maybe in a
few weeks' time I'll wake up honestly believing that I'm actually a
worth-while human being...

[Theoretically, at least.]

Post a reply to this message